International applications

At undergraduate level, our courses are mostly taught in Swedish, but international applicants are still welcome. At Master's level, however, all the courses are taught in English. If you are a citizen of a country outside the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you are required to pay a tuition fee. For all the information you need if you want to study in Uppsala, such as how to apply, tuition fees and financing and housing, we recommend having a look at the Uppsala University Admissions pages. If you have any enquiries on our courses and how you could enroll, you can either contact our student counselor or the Head of undergraduate studies. For their contact information, see Contact.