International applications

At undergraduate level, our courses are mostly taught in Swedish, but international applicants are still welcome. At Master's level, however, all the courses are taught in English. If you are a citizen of a country outside the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you are required to pay a tuition fee. Financing your tuition fees works differently depending on whether you're going to study at Bachelor's level, Master's level or as an exchange student. For more information about admissions, financing and housing, see the links below. If you have any enquiries about our courses and how you could enroll, you can either contact our student counselor or the Head of undergraduate studies. For their contact information, see Contact.