Vill du ansöka om studieuppehåll eller studieavbrott på programmet, anmäla återgång till studier eller ansöka om tillgodoräknande av kurs? Du hittar webbformulär för detta här:
- Ansökan om studieuppehåll: https://form.diariet.uu.se/Ansokan-om-studieuppehall-musikvetenskap-sv
- Ansökan om tillgodoräknande: https://form.diariet.uu.se/Ansokan-om-tillgodoraknande-musikvetenskap-sv
- Ansökan om studieavbrott: https://form.diariet.uu.se/Anmalan-om-studieavbrott-musikvetenskaper-sv
- Anmälan om återgång till studier: https://form.diariet.uu.se/Anmalan-om-atergang-till-studier-musikvetenskaper-sv
Du kan också hitta dessa blanketter under FAQ, där du även kan läsa mer om förutsättningarna för dessa ansökningar.
Here you will find information about admission and registration to our courses.
- Film music as a guide in complex temporal narratives: An analysis of the narrative function of Hans Zimmer’s film music in Inception (2010) and Interstellar (2014). 2023
- Experiencing Lockrop: A phenomenological approach to contemporary practice of Swedish herding calls. 2023
- Pre-Existing Film Music Re:sourced: Technical Aspects and Narratological Implications of Audible Diegetic Transitions in Joker and Other Films. 2023
- The Winner Takes It All: Musikproduktion i den moderna Melodifestivalen. 2023
- Streamingtjänster och plattformsbevakning: En studie om musiklivets nya portvakt i en tid av streamad musik. 2023
- En musikalisk översvämning: Hur TikTok musikaliserar vår tillvaro. 2023
- 'Ukraine Is Alive' Ukrainian Music-Making in Swedish Emergency Residencies: The impact of war, displacement, migration and networks. 2023
- The Sound of Women: The characteristics of women's choir music. 2023
- Narrativitet i Joe Hisaishis musik i Studio Ghibli filmerna. 2023
- Värt att notera!: En studie av vägval i editioner av Beethovens Pianosonat nr. 29, op. 106. (Hammarklaversonaten). 2023
Our student counselor will help you with all questions regarding your studies.
At the department, we have a department board that gathers a few times each semester. It deals with issues like what courses should be given, the working environment, equal rights etc. The board consists of both staff and students. The department board meets several times each semester. If you have any thoughts or ideas concerning your studies, don't hesitate to contact either one of the student members of the board, and they will address it at the forthcoming meeting. New student members are elected regularly, but you can always find an updated list of the members of the board here: Department board of the Department of Musicology.
At the Department of Musicology, we have formed a working group which works actively to ensure that everyone who works or studies at the department will have equal rights, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation etc. The group is led by the department's representative for equal rights, Mattias Lundberg. They have made a revised action plan for equal rights, which was approved by the department board in November 2016. The action plan is currently only available in Swedish, but for more information, please don't hesitate to contact the chairman of the group Mattias Lundberg.
As a student at the Department of Musicology and Uppsala University, you have a plethora of scholarships to apply for. There are both grants open to students at all levels, and those that are aimed at students at either basic or advanced level only. For more information about scholarships, see Scholarships for current students if you are already studying at Uppsala University, or Scholarships for prospective students if you are a prospective student.
If you want to study at our department through the ERASMUS programme, you are also entitled to scholarships. See Apply for an Erasmus grant for more information about rules and application procedures.
The Department of Musicology offers a special scholarship each semester, aimed specifically at students at the Master programme in the humanities who have chosen musicology as their main subject. See Scholarships for master students for more information.