The research seminar in musicology is a forum where scholars, PhD students and other students meet to discuss current or concluded projects within musicology or other related disciplines. A couple of times each semester, international scholars visit our department to present their work. Please note that some of the seminars are text seminars, to which texts can be acquired by contacting the coordinator of the seminar series, Mattias Lundberg, by e-mail email@example.com.
The seminars are usually held Tuesdays from 1.15 pm CET until 3 pm.
Research seminar autumn semester 2019
NB: Additions or changes may be made during the semester. Check this page regularly!
Time and place (unless otherwise stated): Tuesday kl. 1.15pm-3pm in lecture room F2 (2-0047)
- 10/9 Veronika Muchitsch, Uppsala: Final PhD thesis seminar (pre-opponent: Erik Steinberg, University of Copenhagen) N.B. 1.15-4 pm)
- 24/9 Martin Stokes, King's College London: title t.b.c.
- 1/10 Eva Helenius, Stockholm: Presentation of current project on Johan Helmich Roman
- 8/10 Lars Berglund, Uppsala: "Queen Christina and Giacomo Carissimi: from curiosity to musical patronage"
- 22/10 Margret Murata, University of California, Irvine: title t.b.c.
- 12/11 Janina Müller, Humboldt-Universität, Berlin: title t.b.c.
- 12/12 Mahmut Agbaht/Martin Greve, Department of Linguistics and Philology: title t.b.c. (N.B. Thursday 12/12. Time t.b.c.)