The research seminar in musicology is a forum where scholars, PhD students and other students meet to discuss current or concluded projects within musicology or other related disciplines. A couple of times each semester, international scholars visit our department to present their work. Please note that some of the seminars are text seminars, to which texts can be acquired by contacting Mattias Lundberg by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The seminars are usually held Tuesdays from 1.15 pm CET until 3 pm.
Research seminar autumn semester 2021
NB: Additions or changes may be made during the semester. Check this page regularly!
Time and place (unless otherwise stated): Tuesday kl. 1.15pm-3pm in Room 2-0047
- 12/10 Jonas Lundblad: “Birdsong becoming philosophy: Messiaen in Deleuze”
- 19/10 Maria Gonzalez, Conservatoire Royal, Brussels: "Digital Humanities: A Strategic Partner for Historically Informed Music Practice".
- 2/11 Mikhail Lopatin: Title t.b.c.
- 23/11 1.15-4pm Final seminar on Helen Rossil's dissertation on popular religious song in Denmark. Pre-opponent: Docent Märta Ramsten.
NB! The seminar will be held in Swedish and Danish.
- 7/12 3.15-5pm Tobias Plebuch: Title t.b.c.
- 14/12 Lars Berglund & Maria Schildt: "Translatio Musicae, Rome – Antwerp – Stockholm: Circulation and Adaptation of Italianate Music, c. 1650–80"